After much consideration, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added layer of protection is well worth the cost.
See how Portland home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies like Vivint, you are linked to adept home security specialists 365 days a year. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are overly invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the warning automatically to your monitoring team.
- A Vivint monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the emergency and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the situation and will act as the main touch point for authorities in the event you are away.
Essentially, you might consider monitoring as having your very own security staff linked to your security equipment. This is more than simply a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to assist you through your emergency.