Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Portland?
Your new nursery is nearly set for your darling child. You devoted hours putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even put up a shelf with an assortment of cuddly toys as a final detail. But how are you going to keep watch of your infant? You can choose the customary method with a regular audio monitor or take it a bit further and utilize the video cameras available to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Portland, it’s actually an outstanding option when you recognize the benefits.
Your home’s indoor cameras in Portland are great baby monitors
One of the key things to note is that your indoor cameras are part of a comprehensive system and accessible via one simple app. This gives you practicality and peace of mind knowing you can keep an eye on your little one from any location via your phone or portable device. Here are more reasons why they are a preferred option:
- Live high-def video feed: You’ll get crystal clear, high-definition images of your child. You can even view recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- Two-way audio: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to verbalize to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a restless sleeper. Even better, you are able to utilize the talk feature via your mobile device app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your baby decides sleep time is over and wants out of the crib, you are able to get motion-triggered notifications dispatched right to your smartphone.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this perk is generally for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With a single press of a button, your child can touch base with you via your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in the palm of your hand is a tremendous perk. If you find that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it may be a little stuffy in the nursery, you are able to alter the temp on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have a second child? You may integrate another indoor camera and get access to both of them with a lone home security app.
Get Your Portland smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Portland smart home and enjoy the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can provide. Dial (503) 213-9485 today and discover how we can make your property safer and more convenient for all family members.